Statcounter

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Amanda


Amanda: "My style is a mixture of vintage and modern. I like to go vintage with my boots and bag, and modern with my skirt. Right now, I'm inspired by Danielle Bernstein's blog, We Wore What. She features a lot of haute couture and some everyday styles similar to what I wear. I can really relate to her."

TorontoVerve: "If there was a celebrity who could play you in a movie of your life, who would it be and why?"

Amanda: "That's so hard (laugh). Mindy Kaling because she's really funny and I'd like to think that I'm funny."

TorontoVerve: "Would you say that your life is a comedy?"

Amanda: "Sadly, yes (laughs)."

We also featured Amanda's winter street style last year.

Amanda is the Community and Editorial Manager of Style Democracy -- a fashion and lifestyle blog. Follow them on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment