Statcounter

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Stephanie


Stephanie: "I've been once told that my style is 'ghetto elegance.' I'm not 100% sure of what that means, but I'm guessing it's a little bit of like…I thrift, but I also shop at H&M. I have some style and class. I also like to skateboard. Rapper Kreayshawn inspires me. She throws things together not necessary matching in colour or patterns. They can be completely contrasting things, but they still work."

TorontoVerve: What's the best advice you've ever received and from whom?"

Stephanie: "I can't even answer that. I got my style down, but advice? None that I've taken quite to heart and maybe I should have. So that advice might click sometime in the future."

Check out Stephanie's Instagram.

Stephanie: "It's @8_8Incognegro because I'm black, but you wouldn't notice. My dad's from Haiti -- like legit."

TorontoVerve: "You're bi-racial? I wouldn't have noticed."

Stephanie: "Yeah, exactly -- incognegro. As much as like some people say that my Instagram handle is slightly offensive, I'm like, 'not really -- not in the way that I'm saying it.' My Instagram is filled with my art and a lot of cats. I have multiple creative disorders. I dabble in just about everything. I paint, I do video and I also like going out with my camera to shoot."


No comments:

Post a Comment