Statcounter

Friday, June 27, 2014

Ella


Ella: "I try to wake up in the morning and only put on things that I would want to wear while walking in the streets of Paris."

TorontoVerve: "What's the best advice you've ever received and from whom?"

Ella: "It's definitely from my dad because he's the wisest person I know. He said even though I'm in a lot of debt from school, I should go to Paris for 5 weeks this summer or probably not even come back."

TorontoVerve: "Are you going to follow his advice?"

Ella: "I'm going to. I'm leaving July 25th for London, Paris, Barcelona, Madrid and Sicily."

TorontoVerve: "Wow! So you're really going to be in debt when you get back."

Ella: "Yes, I know and that scares me, but he told me to just do it and not even think about it."

TorontoVerve: "Well, you gotta do what dad says."

Ella: "Especially when he gives you bad advice like that -- you have to take it (laughs)."


TorontoVerve made #9 on Street Style News Daily Most Popular: http://www.streetstylenews.com/most-popular-june-29-2014/


No comments:

Post a Comment