Statcounter

Friday, August 29, 2014

Steven


Steven: "This is my casual Friday dinner jacket look -- nothing too over the top."

TorontoVerve: "The last time I shot your street style, you said that your look was inspired by James Bond. Is the Bond thing happening today or is it someone else?"

Steven: "I would say it's George Clooney. He's very suave. He doesn't need to show off. He's ok with being on his own. He's the ultimate bachelor. I know he's getting married now, but he's still the ultimate bachelor and I like to look to him for fashion."

TorontoVerve: "Like Clooney, do you want to live the ultimate bachelor lifestyle?"

Steven: "When I heard he was getting married, he kinda let me down (laughs). But it shows that you can get married even later in life. Love conquers all."

Check out Steven's Instagram to see his life in pictures.


1 comment: