Statcounter

Thursday, August 21, 2014

James & Yan



James: "My style is whatever's around. I do a lot of thrifting lately. Whatever catches my eye."

TorontoVerve: "What is your favourite memory in life?"

James: "Favourite memory? Would have to be the time when I was in Laos. I was drinking beers with a buddy of mine while watching rock faces."

TorontoVerve: "And what did you get from that experience?"

James: "Well, I talk a lot and it was the one time in my life when I couldn't say anything for 45 minutes because it was so perfect."


Yan: "I really like Alexander McQueen, men's tailoring and leather. I like simple silhouettes with good architecture."

TorontoVerve: "What is your favourite memory in life?"

Yan: "I recently got selected to model for Fashion Week. For a very short girl, I was happy."

No comments:

Post a Comment