Statcounter

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Alyssa Capriotti


Alyssa: "I really like floral prints in the summer so I'm wearing this cute little skater skirt and this cropped top, showing a little bit of skin but not too much. I get a lot of inspiration from People Style Watch Magazine. Their fashion is super casual -- there are things in there that you can wear everyday. And you don't have to buy new pieces. They show you how to incorporate something that you already have in your wardrobe."

TorontoVerve: "If there was a celebrity who could play you in a movie about your life, who would it be and why?"

Alyssa: "The only person who I can think of at the moment is Freida Pinto just because a lot of people say that I look like her and I think she's really pretty and a great actress. She's also super classy, but can play all the risqué roles as well."

Capriotti is an actress and has recently starred in the Canadian camp-thriller Solo. TorontoVerve previously featured her street style last winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment