Statcounter

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Scott


Scott: "There's a Steampunk Fair going on so this is my Lazy Goth Pride look. I'm all about Steampunk and Goth. I see a lot of people do them really well and I'm impressed by their efforts. I usually throw together my own ideas."

TorontoVerve: "What inspired you to put the tutu on today."

Scott: "My friends. I have a lot of queer friends who are awesome and I like being an ally for them. And I like dancing. There's going to be a lot of dancing during Pride Week. My friends will often say, 'obviously you have to wear the tutu,' and obviously I do because I'm an exuberant dancer."

TorontoVerve: "What has the reaction been so far?"

Scott: "Super awesome. It's Toronto. It's really good."

1 comment:

  1. He's pretty awesome himself - can't help but love a guy who can rock a rainbow coloured tutu!

    ReplyDelete