Statcounter

Monday, June 23, 2014

Chris & Rachael


Chris: "My style is a mixture of vintage and new. I'm inspired by what I see all over the world. I pick up pieces everywhere and just roll with it. It's eclectic."

Rachael: Definitely eclectic. My husband and I are inspired a lot when we travel. Like when we were in Guatemala, I saw a baby shirt and it looked like a cropped top on me. It was all hand-stitched.  All the women laughed at me because I bought it (laugh)."

Chris: "And even my bracelets here -- they're from Thailand. It's cool eclectic shit."


TorontoVerve: "What's the best advice you've ever received?"

Chris: "Well, it's kinda clichéd, but just be yourself. When you put something on before you leave, you got to feel comfortable because if you don't feel comfortable, you can't rock it and you're definitely not going to exude the energy that you're trying to exude."


Rachael: "My style is determined by how I feel any given day. Today, my outfit is inspired by the Kardashian Collection."

TorontoVerve: "What is the best advice you've ever received and from whom?

Rachael: "Interestingly, the best advice I've ever received came from both my dad and my husband. They said, 'just be yourself and not be scared or ashamed of who you are.' That's what I do."


Check out Chris' personal and professional blog here and Rachael's YouTube Channel here.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment