Statcounter

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Queenie


"My style is eclectic. Sometimes I dress Middle-Eastern, sometimes I dress 90's, sometimes I dress in fetish gear and sometimes I dress like a guy. Annie Lennox, David Bowie and Courtney Love inspire my style. They're risk-takers and trendsetters."

Queenie also designs her own clothing. "I started when I was 7 years old because I actually wanted to wear what Barbie wore, but you couldn't buy it in stores. Now Barbie has her own line for little girls. Today I make my own costumes for my performance art."

1 comment:

  1. That Thomas Lavers sign looks like a crest or fantasy hat on Queenie's head. Juxtaposition = imposition in this shot and once again the streets are sapphire with blues and purple blues complementing Queenie's look.

    ReplyDelete