Statcounter

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Great Expectations in Maternity Fashion!

On November 7th, maternity fashion in Yorkville will be reborn! The newly renovated Carry Maternity (formally Rhonda Maternity) officially launches and owner/designer Pat Gillespie promises that her latest designs will appeal to stylish moms-to-be.

"I have always been drawn to maternity fashion -- well before I became pregnant myself," says Gillespie. "I like the challenge of dressing the changing figure and re-interpreting emerging trends."

In addition to her own designs, Gillespie also offers new creations from specially selected Canadian and International designers. "I tailor each wardrobe to the individual, based on their personality, lifestyle and budget."

Here are just a few of the fashionable looks now available at Carry Maternity, located in the heart of Yorkville at 110 Cumberland Street:



Lisa: "I look for fashionable maternity designs that I can wear beyond my pregnancy. I'm drawn to comfortable clothing that I can easily carry around like yoga clothes."

Lisa is wearing a Carry Maternity Raspberry Tube Dress


Hadeer: "When it comes to shopping for maternity fashion, I want to look stylish and be very comfortable."

Hadeer is wearing a Noppies Sweater Dress


Jennifer is wearing a Jules and Jim Grey Cable Knit Dress


Yara: "I'm always interested in maternity fashion that is comfortable and chic."

Yara is wearing a Carry Maternity Kaleidoscope Print Dress


Lisa (left) is wearing a Seraphine Polka Dot Dress 
Hadeer (right) is wearing a Carry Maternity Stripe Panel Fitted Dress


Yara is wearing a Carry Maternity Tree Print Wrap Dress


Hadeer is wearing a Queen Mum Tweed Coat

Jennifer is wearing a Seraphine Wool Wrap Coat & Carry Maternity Faux Wrap Dress


Yara (left) is wearing a Carry Maternity Side Tie Top
Hadeer (right) is wearing a Queen Mum Acrylic and Wool Sweater & Queen Mum Pleather Trim Skinny Pants


Follow Carry Maternity on Twitter and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment