Statcounter

Monday, June 11, 2018

Lex


Lex: I studied fashion and discovered that style is too personal to understand. I design gender and non-conforming clothing. I did a couple of shows and love exploring that dynamic. When I was a kid, I was never really considered feminine. I just conformed to whatever I wanted to portray. Fashion was an outlet for me and exploring what that would look like in real life.

TorontoVerve: I interrupted you while you were doing some hoop action. What's that all about?

Lex: It's a meditative practice. It's a way of expressing myself through movement. I'm quite uncomfortable in a lot of situations and movement helps me get over it. I do hoops in public and that gives me the confidence to do any daily task.

Follow Lex on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment