Statcounter

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

TIFF Talk 2017: Carrie, "mother!"


Name: Carrie from Toronto

The Film: mother! (USA)

What's it about?

It's a story about mother, but it's not like somebody's mother, it's the nature of mom.

Did you like it?

I'm not really sure if I like it because I just finished watching it. I still have to organize my thoughts. However, if I compared it to Black Swan, I much prefer Black Swan. I found this movie difficult to understand, but I would still recommend it to my friends. It's really crazy and out there. It's an original. There's just really so much to take in. It's scary. I felt like I couldn't breath.

It'll definitely be polarizing. A lot of people around me loved it and I think a lot of people will dislike it too.

mother! is in theatres this Friday.

Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment