Statcounter

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Hannah


My style is bohemian, flower-power, Victorian tea lady with a little bit of witchy woman. Ever since I was a little girl I wore outrageous outfits that were unique and rich with character. I always embody myself in what I wear.


The Bampot is the most magical place in Toronto. It's a bohemian tea house. It is a niche within a niche. It has over 125 different blends of tea. It has live music on Sunday nights, you can play board games and there's life drawings. It's like an open living room concept artistic community centre. It's the one place where everybody can be themselves.


I work here and I'm super invested in helping create and grow this place. I'm very passionate about tea, music, art and the bohemian lifestyle. Come visit us. You will not regret it.

Bampot is located at 201 Harbord Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment