Statcounter

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Lois


Lois: I came up with a word the other day that describes my style. It's a cross between bohemian and sophisticated: "sophistobohemicat." It's a little joke to myself. I'm always playing.

TorontoVerve: What's the best advice that you've received?

Lois: My friend Elaine said, "See it coming. Give in early." Embrace life. Don't fight it. Figure out what you're going to do with it -- rather than rebel against it.

Lois is an interior designer. Check out her blog Divas At Home. "I design all my own furniture, pillows and accessories. I design for beautiful women. My clients seem to all be beautiful and they seem to have a husband and full life, but they need a nice setting. A sophisticated and glamourous setting for a beautiful woman. That's my style."

No comments:

Post a Comment