Statcounter

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Rachel


TorontoVerve: What's the best advice you've received?

Rachel: My mom always told me, "Never give up. Always believe in yourself." That's always helped me with my acting career. I always try to walk in my mother's footsteps. She's a positive force in my life.

TV: You played one of the ghoulish mannequins in Silent Hill 2 and you recently co-starred in the horror-thriller, The Sublet. How do you feel about horror films?

Rachel: I love horror. The scarier the better. I love not knowing what's going to happen and then freaking out.

TV: Your character gives the lead a hard time in The Sublet. How did you feel about playing an unlikable character?

Rachel: Actually, I didn't realize how unlikable I was until we started doing the scenes. In the theatre, it played like comic relief. [Festival audiences] laughed at every mean thing I said. I liked playing a nasty person because in reality I'm not.

Follow Rachel on Instagram and Twitter.


The Sublet Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment