Statcounter

Monday, August 29, 2016

Jessica


Jessica: I have a jet-setter style. It's classic. I'm not in one country for more than four days in a row. Canada is the lucky one that gets me for two weeks. Since you've seen me last, I've been to 52 different countries. I live in Dubai now. I'm a flight attendant.

TorontoVerve: Which country stands out the most when it comes to style?

Jessica: I love Singapore's style. It's beautiful and more feminine. A lot of girls don't go for feminine anymore. They go for pure sexy and nothing girly. It's important to have a balance.

TorontoVerve: What's the best advice you've received in life?

Jessica: A photographer once told me, "Don't try to be anything you're not. Play up to your assets." When I modeled, I used to do that awkward model pose for photos. He told me, "Stop it! You're never going to be angular. You're always going to be curvy. So play up to your curves." And that works for life too. Play up to what you have and just stay true to you.

This is the third time that Jessica has appeared on the blog. We previously captured her street style in Spring 2010 and 2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment