Statcounter

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Emilia


Emilia is currently touring across Canada with her musician boyfriend, Casper Hollands. "We just drove in from Edmonton in a camper van. We have a mobile stage with lights. People can come. listen, hang out and do what they please. We've been in Toronto a week now and we're heading to Ottawa next and then Montreal, PEI and finally the States."

Emilia: When it come to style, I would describe it as 'hipster urban hippie.' People think I look like Audrey Hepburn when I wear this big hat. She's a role model and not just for her films, but for what she has done for the world. She was a great humanitarian.

TorontoVerve: What's the best advice you've received in life?

Emilia: Don't collect too many things because you never know when you have to suddenly go. That piece of advice has impacted my priorities in terms of material possessions and what I consider important and valuable to me.

Follow Emilia's travels on Instagram and listen to Casper's music on Soundcloud.


No comments:

Post a Comment