Statcounter

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Babette


Babette: My style is a collection of all the things I like. It's very easy and laid-back. I like to mix basic pieces like jeans and t-shirts with vintage finds like my jewelry, clutch and head wrap.

TorontoVerve: What's the best advice you've received in life?

Bebette: My mother told me to treat everyone the same way that I'd like to be treated. Sometimes it's challenging, but it's a reminder to myself that we're all human and we all have faults. It's important to be compassionate to each other.

Follow Babette's Instagram, Witches Brew Kombucha. "Kombucha is a tea that's fermented much like beer and wine, but the yeast used is probiotic. It's healthy and good for your digestive system."

TorontoVerve made #8 on Street Style News' Daily Most Popular Chart! 


No comments:

Post a Comment