Statcounter

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Karen


Karen: My style is both feminine and masculine. It's business, but sparkly. I'm really into the way Kristen Stewart dresses right now. Her fashion is androgynous, monochromatic and minimalist. I think it's important to not define people by gender. When you can't place a gender on a look then it forces you to be critical about someone's personality and style. If fashion is too feminine or too masculine, it's really easy to fall into the archetype of what a person is supposed to be. I think if there's more of a grey area, there's a lot more room for people to question who you are and what you are and not make snap judgements.

TorontoVerve: What's the best advice you've received in life?

Karen: My dad gave me the best advice. He said, "Take risks. What's the worst that can happen?" You have to ask yourself that question when you're scared about a certain situation. The answer almost always is, "Nothing too bad."

Follow Karen on Instagram.



No comments:

Post a Comment