Statcounter

Friday, July 22, 2016

Holly


Holly: My style is eclectic, comfortable and colourful. Gwyneth Paltrow inspires me. We're similar in age and life-stage. I find that she's always searching for the best in everything. She's great at putting together vibrant colours that work well with blonds and fair skin tones.

TorontoVerve: What's the best advice you've received in life?

Holly: A good friend told me to always strive for my hearts desire. The world is your oyster -- just go out there and attack it. That's helped me gain the confidence I need to pursue my daily inspirations and ideas. I just created a pop-up shop in Muskoka and I would have never done that if I didn't have the confidence.

Follow on Holly on Instagram.

TorontoVerve made #8 on Street Style News' Daily Most Popular Chart!



No comments:

Post a Comment