Statcounter

Monday, September 28, 2015

TorontoVerve in Montreal: Isabella

While in Montreal, we met with model and make-up artist Isabella Forget for a little photo-shoot and chat.

"I am not the same person I was three years ago and I won’t be the same person I am three years from now. Three years ago, I was searching for myself. It’s hard knowing who you are and who you want to be in your twenties. I don’t take life for granted anymore. My mother recently passed away from a heart attack. The biggest mistake of my life was thinking that she was invincible. Her death made me think how precious life is. I don’t take it for granted anymore. I always try to live life to the fullest now."


"Fashion tells people who you are. Like every woman, I want to be sexy and provocative, but not too much. I like attention. Everybody does. I get attention with my curves and style. My style is sparkly and fun, but I’m also sparkly and fun on the inside. I’m trying to be the best person. Maybe I’m not the best person for some people, but I’m trying the best that I can."


Follow Isabella on Instagram and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment