Statcounter

Friday, September 11, 2015

TIFF Talk 2015: Josh Ethier, "The Green Room"


Name: Actor/Producer Josh Ethier (Almost Human, The Mind's Eye), Long Island

The film: The Green Room (USA)

What's it about?: The Green Room is about a punk band that's hunted by Neo-Nazi skinheads. "It's endlessly and relentlessly violent. Every single piece of violence has retribution. There is no turning away. You have to live with every cut, punch and gun shot. It's just dirty, grimy and violent. Ultimately, it ends up being slightly endearing and funny."

Did you like it?: "I'm genuinely taken with the film. I think it's amazing. I love every single part of the movie that had dogs involved. I'm a huge dog fan. It was cool seeing them both villainized and then given back their spirit in the end, which I won't spoil for anybody. I thought it was handled very well and tastefully. And it's funny. The Nazi dogs end up being more heroic than anyone else in the movie. It was a lot of fun."

Follow Josh on Twitter.

The Green Room Clip

No comments:

Post a Comment