Statcounter

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Aluad


Aluad: "I spent the last two winters in South Africa and the style there is beyond anywhere else. I bought this dress for just 10 bucks Canadian. I'm liking the whole African movement now. It's mellow, it's dressy and it's prints. I love that."

TorontoVerve: "What happened to the punk style you had before?"

Aluad: "Punk is cool. I still have my leather jacket, ripped stockings and boots, but it's too hot for that right now. This is my girlie look."

TorontoVerve: "Who inspires your style?"

Aluad: "David Tlale. He's pro-Africa. He just showcased his collection at New York Fashion Week. I love everything he does. The prints get mix-matched into shorts, different tops and purses. He's the one being ripped off by the European designers. He's an original."

Follow Aluad on Instagram and Twitter.


1 comment:

  1. Loved her as a Punk girl and she looks incredible like this too!

    ReplyDelete