Statcounter

Monday, June 22, 2015

Jennifer: "Flower Child"


Jennifer: "My style is very bohemian and flower child-inspired. I always like to add a touch of whimsical to everything I wear. I wish I was born in the 60's or 70's. Everyone was free. The style was cutting edge."


"I'm a gardener so I really love nature. That's why I wear the flower crowns whenever I can. I also love going to a lot of festivals, which really inspires my vintage fashion."


TorontoVerve: "What has surprised you the most about yourself this year?"

Jennifer: "Becoming a professor at Seneca College. I teach the business of fashion -- digital marketing and business communications. I feel that I've learned a lot about myself from teaching."


TorontoVerve: "So how did you get the nickname Big Deal Dawson?"

Jennifer: "It began in university when a friend started calling me Big Deal Dawson. It was an inside joke from the movie Anchorman and it stuck ever since. I  ended up using it for my Twitter and Instagram, and now I also do consulting for fashion labels under the name."

We previously captured Jennifer's street style last summer.


Follow Jennifer AKA Big Deal Dawson on Instagram and Twitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment