Statcounter

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Reza & Valeriya


TorontoVerve made #2 on Street Style News' Daily Most Popular list!


Reza: "My style is a mixture of traditional British menswear and flamboyant Italian fashion."

TorontoVerve: "What has surprised you the most about yourself so far this year?"

Reza: "I'm taking more risks in my personal life."

TorontoVerve: "Is it paying off?"

Reza: "I don't know yet. We'll see."


TorontoVerve: "What was the best advice you've received and from whom?"

Valeriya: "My dad gave me the best advice. He said just be positive no matter what, and that's what I'm trying to live up to."

1 comment:

  1. So nice to see a guy who is not afraid to stand out, and pays attention to the details in an outfit (pocket square!). She looks very cute in the tunic dress.

    ReplyDelete