Statcounter

Friday, May 15, 2015

Nana & Jonferd: "Remain Giant"


Nana (left): "My style is 'Fresh Prince meets Steve Urkle.'

TorontoVerve: "What do you like about Urkle?"

Nana: "He was geeky. I liked how he always rolled up his pants. He never tried to change his style -- except when he became Stefan."

Jonferd (right): "My style is a little thrift store mixed with a little 90's flair. Will Smith from the Fresh Prince era inspires me."

TorontoVerve: "What are you the most proud of this year?"

Jonferd: "I just performed at Canadian Music Week. My band is called Remain Giant and we play indie hip hop. Nana is our producer."

Check out Remain Giant's cool beats on Soundcloud and find out more about the band on their website.

Follow Remain Giant on Twitter and Instagram.


No comments:

Post a Comment