Statcounter

Monday, January 19, 2015

Cait


Cait: "My style is classic. I have a little East meets West flavour happening today. I bought these pants in Dubai and I'm wearing a down filled jacket to survive the Canadian winter. I just came back from the heat so I'm trying to adjust to the cold weather again."

TorontoVerve: "What were you doing in Dubai?"

Cait: "I'm a model so I was getting signed with an agency there. Of course, I had to hit up all the tourist traps too. I went to that giant mall in Dubai and shopped like crazy."

TorontoVerve: "What's your New Year's resolution?"

Cait: "Keep the ones from last year (laughs). I seriously don't make resolutions on an annual basis. I make them everyday. It's an everyday choice and adventure."

TorontoVerve previously featured Cait's street style 2 years ago in Liberty Village.

Follow Cait on Instagram and Twitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment