Statcounter

Monday, December 29, 2014

Melinda

Before street style in 2014 officially comes to an end, actress Melinda Michael gives us a few looks to close this spectacular year.


"I love styles that are classic, colourful, vibrant, edgy and ethereal. Fashion helps me bring out different elements of my confidence. I also love getting inspiration from my different ethnicities (Italian, Lebanese, British, Welsh, Irish and Antiguan)."


TorontoVerve: "What is your favourite memory of 2014?"

Melinda: "I have two great memories. My ultimate favourite is I led a musical meditation for the very first time. This past year, I've been teaching myself to play the harmonium and then one day, the leader of our meditation group asked me to sing in front of everyone. I've only ever played the instrument alone, but that amazing experience really helped me get over my feelings of self-doubt. Another cool moment happened at TIFF when I attended a dinner party with British actor Alan Rickman. I still can't believe that happened."


Next year, Melinda will be shooting a feature film in South Africa where she'll be playing one of five original super heroes. "It speaks to that whole plot of good versus evil and has a real spiritual element to it. The script is still in development so I don't know what my super-powers are just yet, but I'm really excited to find out."

Check out Melinda's website and follow her on FacebookTwitter and Instagram.


No comments:

Post a Comment