Statcounter

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Sebastian


Sebastian: "Today it's all about the accessories, make-up, hair and vintage. I have the classic Marilyn Monroe curl and dark red lips. I'm inspired by Marilyn's face. She always had the most striking lips, eyes and iconic white hair."


TorontoVerve: "Do you have a special talent or hobby that people are unaware of?"

Sebastian: "I play piano. No one knows about that. People who know me think I'm all about the fashion industry, but I also enjoy painting, sculpture and photography. Piano is one of my first loves."

TorontoVerve: "Is there something about the fashion industry that you don't particularly like?"

Sebastian: "I think the thing that I dislike the most about the fashion industry is how exclusive they try to make it out to be. When you go to high-profile fashion events, unless you're somebody or you can prove that you're somebody, they kinda look down upon you or have this snobbish sort of attitude. So, I feel like the high fashion industry needs to be more accepting to outsiders trying to make their way in."

Sebastian's cool street style has previously appeared on TorontoVerve.

Follow Sebastian on Instagram.


1 comment:

  1. The hair is perfection! I would love to be able to get mine to look like that (only mine would be pink and purple or purple and orange).

    ReplyDelete