Statcounter

Monday, July 14, 2014

Sam


Sam: "Today my style is work-oriented. This is what I wear at MAC Cosmetics. I get inspiration from the street. When I like someone's style, I pick it up and put it together. Things that I love from the past, I bring back and mix it up with what's fashionable today."

TorontoVerve: "What's your biggest regret in life?"

Sam: "Not finishing school. I'm a beauty school drop out (laughs)."

TorontoVerve: "Why did you quit school?"

Sam: "I was modelling. I finished school early because I wanted to model internationally and I did."

TorontoVerve: "Any plans to go back."

Sam: "Yes, I'm back right now."


1 comment:

  1. Sam is such an inspiration! I wish I thought about what kind of clothes I like wearing when I thought about my career. I obviously wear what I want and feel comfortable in, but that has its limits in an office.

    ReplyDelete