Statcounter

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Mike: Style It Like Beckham


Mike: "I like to keep it fairly simple. I usually stick to blues and crisp white shirts. I'm not really big with patterns. I like to match the shoes and the belt. And I always wear a stainless steel watch because it goes with everything. I keep the scruff just for the manly feel, but I'm clean shaven when I have to be."

TorontoVerve: "Is there anyone in particular who inspires your style?"

Mike: "David Beckham for sure. Everything he wears in on point -- the colours he uses and what he matches. For his age, he does it well and I'd like to try to adopt his style because it's something that appeals to me. He just pulls it off -- then again, he has all the money in the world. Overall, my suggestion is just play your strengths and keep it simple."

TorontoVerve: "What is your favourite memory in life?"

Mike: "Probably being drafted in the OHL by the Kingston Frontenacs back in 2009."


No comments:

Post a Comment