Statcounter

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Hannah


Hannah: "I like many different looks. Could be really casual one day and very dressy another day. Whatever the mood is of the day. I have a lot of clothes and I love putting them together in interesting ways. I'm very passionate about fashion. Coco Chanel is my original inspiration. It's just classic -- it's timeless and beautiful."

TorontoVerve: "Who's your biggest role model in life?"

Hannah: "My mother. She's no longer alive. She died about a year and a half ago, but she's the most wonderful person in the world. She was very gracious and thought the best of people. She always encouraged me in anything that I was interested in doing."


1 comment:

  1. I've run into her at the Toronto Vintage Clothing Show at Wychwood Barns and she looks just fabulous. Definitely one of the most stylish women I've come across in Toronto.

    ReplyDelete