Statcounter

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Saira & Priya Cashew Part 2


"I'm dropping off my work at an art show so I'm wearing my little painter's outfit. I usually wear a lot of colour, but today I'm grey with bright lips. I get most of my clothing at second-hand stores and try to make them look cool and modern."

Saira de Goede is a talented painter and her artwork can be viewed on her website here.

"Right now I'm painting a series of fantasy women. I also paint a lot of tribal stuff -- different styles with lots of colour. I once read: "paint what you would want to see and I'm trying to get to that point. I'm not there yet, but I'm trying."


I shot Saira's cool street style twice before and as recently as this past Spring.

[Priya Cashew wearing an AC/DC denim jacket designed by Saira]

No comments:

Post a Comment