Statcounter

Monday, October 28, 2013

Jasmine: Classic & Sophisticated


"Sometimes I try to be minimalist and other times I try to be exciting, but my style just kind of happens. I really love Angelina Jolie's fashion because she always looks classic and sophisticated, which I try to do when I'm going to school or work."

Jasmine's mom is Fashion Crimes Boutique founder Pam Chorley and I couldn't resist asking how her mom influences her style.

"Because my mom is all about dresses, she caused me to rebel a lot by wearing jeans and she hated that. But I've drifted back to her style. This dress is from Fashion Crimes. I also borrow a lot of her vintage stuff that I find in her closet or at the cottage. She'd say, 'I wore that when I was pregnant with you.'"

3 years ago, I captured mother and daughter's street style together in Yorkville.


Jasmine Chorley-Foster is co-editor of The Business Model, a website that provides industry news and advice to fashion models.


No comments:

Post a Comment