Statcounter

Monday, September 16, 2013

TIFF Street Style - Dorota Lech: "Vintage Professional"


Dorota Lech is one of the Documentary Associate Programmers for TIFF and I met her after a screening of Errol Morris' latest, The Unknown Knowns -- a conversation with former US Secretary of Defence Donald Rumsfeld about his controversial career post-9/11.

"My style can be described as 'vintage professional.' I borrowed this vintage dress from a friend, my shoes are Swedish Hasbeens and my glasses are vintage frames from Berlin -- they're from the 30s."

And what are Dorota's thoughts about the movie?

"It's incredible -- it's a masterpiece. Errol was one of the kindest people I've met at TIFF. He's very warm, very receptive and so intelligent. It was a big honour to interview him."



This year, TIFF showed their support to Canadians: Tarek Loubani, an emergency physician and John Greyson, a film maker who were imprisoned for no reason by Egyptian authorities on August 16th. For more information or to join the Free Tarek and John Coalition, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment