Statcounter

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Aimee & Rhys: 1950s Housewife Style


Aimee (Left): "My style right now is everything from her closet. She's literally dressing me. I just came from Orlando, Florida so my wardrobe consists of shorts and t-shirts. Her fashion is very 1950's housewife A-line skirts. It's very elegant -- all to do with the womanly shape. She owns no pants at all. What we're wearing today is very colourful -- like the muppets. It's fun."

Rhys (Right): "I like to be cozy, but not yoga pants and sweats cozy. I prefer a lot of natural materials like cotton and linen -- particularly A-liner pencil skirts from the 50s and 60s. I don't wear flat shoes. I buy some of my clothes from Anthropologie and the rest from Modcloth -- a vintage-inspired clothing website."


No comments:

Post a Comment