Statcounter

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Richard: Subversive Chic


I've been asked why fewer men than women appear on my street style blog.  The answer is quite simple: it's hard to find fashionable men in the city.  That's the reason why I nearly threw myself out of a moving car after seeing Richard walking through Yorkville.

The reckless effort paid off.

"I like wearing this suit ensemble because it's sort of a feminine way of dressing up, but people not thinking it is.  It's subversive and that's what I like."

2 comments:

  1. Yvonne Dixon WilliamsFebruary 10, 2012 at 9:34 AM

    Richard, I've never seen you look so wow, although you have the best taste of any man I've ever met!!! So proud of you, I'm glad Toronto Verve seen in you what the rest of us do. Maybe this is the beginning of a new and prosperous career??!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babe you are rockin this look..

    ReplyDelete