Statcounter

Monday, October 24, 2011

Jeanne Beker: Canada's Fashion Royal

When I started this street style blog, I knew (or hoped) that one day my camera would capture the impeccable style of Fashion Television's Jeanne Beker.

[Pictured: Jeanne Beker at the Denis Gagnon closing show, Toronto's LG Fashion Week]

Ever since I was a teenager, I've been a fan of her iconic half hour show, which flourished into its own successful television network in 2001.  


She's on a first name basis with the biggest names in fashion, an accomplished author, a fashion designer and, of course, a regular panel judge on Canada's Next Top Model.


Indeed, it's no exaggeration to say that she's an inspiration to all Canadians who have a passion for fashion.


                                                                              *

1 comment:

  1. I was lying in bed in my hotel room in the 5th arrondissement watching TV in the middle of the night trying to combat jet lag. Jeannie Beker came on - I had no idea she was that big - they run her show in France, and she was at a restaurant owned by a chef I used to party with when we were 21. The world is so small now.

    ReplyDelete