Statcounter

Friday, May 6, 2011

Rebecca: "Soak Up the Sun" by Sheryl Crow

Today is the last day that I'll be associating a photo with a song that I feel artistically captures the moment.

Feel free to share your thoughts or own soundtracks.



Soak Up the Sun


Every time I turn around
I'm looking up, you're looking down
Maybe something's wrong with you
That makes you act the way you do


I'm gonna soak up the sun
I'm gonna tell everyone
To lighten up (I'm gonna tell 'em that)
I've got no one to blame
For every time I feel lame
I'm looking up
I'm gonna soak up the sun


Songwriters: Sheryl Suzanne Crow & Jeffrey Trott

1 comment:

  1. Nice - the smile does exude "sunshine" - but for me, the theme seems just a little disconnected if only for the fact that its originating from Canada: Id have thought that everyone there would be too busy trying to not get et by polar bears to have much time for anything else. I am often amazed by what people can get used to.

    ReplyDelete