Statcounter

Monday, May 2, 2011

Carlos: "Shadowplay" by Joy Division


Wouldn't it be cool if everyone came with their own personal soundtrack?

Think about it...as you walk down the street, speed down the freeway or look up at the sky -- a powerful anthem blares out capturing the moment perfectly.

This week, I'll be associating each photo with a song that I feel artistically captures the moment.

Feel free to share your thoughts or own soundtracks.


Shadowplay


To the centre of the city where all roads meet, waiting for you
To the depths of the ocean where all hopes sank, searching for you
I was moving through the silence without motion, waiting for you
In a room with a window in the corner I found truth


Songwriters: Bernard Sumner, Ian Kevin Curtis, Peter Hook, Stephen Paul Morris

2 comments:

  1. My son's is Tom Jones singing the theme from Thunderball!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool - great idea. I agree with your song choice, and the man looks hot in his jacket and glasses!

    ReplyDelete