Statcounter

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Valerie: Red Carpet Stunner

With her vintage Gaultier purse, dress by Sonia Rykiel, boots by Walter Steiger, and Alexis Bittar jewelry, Valerie is definitely red carpet ready.

After 11 days, TIFF finally comes to an end. During this time, I've seen 30 films, several movie stars and a new TIFF building. It's been a lot of fun. I got to see everything I wanted with the exception of seeing the Bruce Springsteen interview hosted by Edward Norton, but there was no way I was paying $500 for a scalper ticket.

I hope you enjoyed my coverage of the festival. It was my pleasure sharing both my love for photography and film with you.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome coverage - so envious that you were there to see all the people and panache. When we lived in Toronto and my hub was a cityTV cameraman we partook in some events.
    Great coverage!!

    ReplyDelete