Statcounter

Monday, July 26, 2010

Franny: Cycle Verve


I have to say that I'm obsessed with capturing unique bicycle shots around the city. The reason has a lot to do with my love for my new Biomega Amsterdam,which has given me a new appreciation for cycling and has opened my eyes to chic bicycles and riders everywhere.


I had toyed with the idea of starting my own bike photography blog -- that is until I discovered Xander's 416 Cycle Style. His passionate eye for 2-wheelers in Toronto is extraordinary and his eloquent prose is absorbing. Not only do I look forward to his posts, I am excited about our future collaboration.


Cycle for a cleaner environment.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! She has such great energy. Also, I love love the blues in the photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnificent set of sunny photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cool shots!
    her smile is captivating!
    xoxo
    Anna
    www.inspirationblender.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete