Statcounter

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Jill....Take 2 in Yorkville

When I started this blog, I thought it would be close to a year before I started running into the same people I photograph in the streets. I was completely wrong. It was actually a week later. In fact, I see the same people almost every time I go out to shoot. On this particular day, I saw 3 familiar faces.

I first shot Jill in December 2009 and posted her photo on New Year's Day. I couldn't resist photographing her again in her bright spring colours. Maybe I'll ask her for a summer shot when I inevitably run into her again.

7 comments:

  1. Her warm smile complements the bright colours of her outfit. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's wonderful! Those colours are great! I love her ring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She rocks that cast :)

    .sarah
    http://sarahbrown88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, isn't that funny how it happens like that sometimes? We live in big cities but somehow they feel like small villages.
    Once again, great photos -- love her jacket!

    www.sarabbentley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You find the coolest damn people. WTH? I think I need to visit Toronto, stat. Her sunglass ring is too cool. And I loved reading your words. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had to go look...same boots. New cast....damn!

    ReplyDelete